Services Provided by NCSFRI
- Conference provides opportunities for Fellowship, Continuing Education, Networking, Learning New Techniques. Click HERE for more information on the Mid-Winter Conference.
- Scholarship awarded annually at the spring meeting (Apply for a scholarship)
- Annual Instructors awards presented at spring meeting
- Instructor of the Year Award (Nominate an Instructor)
- Training Aid of the Year Award (Nominate a Training Aid)
- Discounts on purchases of Training Literature & Manuals. Click HERE for our book store or email email@example.com.
These awards are nominated by the membership to recognize members exceptional work in Fire Rescue training/education
Benefits of Membership
- Accident, Injury, Loss of Income
- Optional Errors and Omissions Insurance from VFIS of NC is available for $350 annual fee. This is only available to active members
Fire Rescue Instructors Conference
The Mid-Winter Conference is presented annually in conjunction with the NC Association of Fire Chiefs (NCAFC) and is held in Concord, North Carolina during February. Clink HERE for access to conference details, registration and hotel info.
Training materials, clothing, decals, hats and patches may be purchased through the society's sales representative:firstname.lastname@example.org.